Interior Painting & Repair
What to Expect
- Furniture, floors and carpets will be protected continuously with drop cloths and plastic.
- There will be no paint on window panes, carpet, floors or anything else not being painted.
- Open joints and gaps between surfaces will be caulked and filled for a cleaner and more finished appearance.
- Watermarks, smoke stains, pen marks and blemishes that could “bleed through” the new paint will be primed and sealed with a stain blocker.
- Any loose paint or other imperfections on walls and ceilings will be removed by scraping and sanding.
- Holes in the woodwork will be filled, sanded smooth and primed.
- Glossy surfaces will be dulled by sanding or undercoating with bonding primer to ensure proper paint adhesion.
- Only top quality materials will be used. Quality materials give the best results and last longer.
- Furniture will be carefully moved back to its original location.
- Waste materials, by-products and used solvents will be disposed of safely, properly and in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Touch-up paint will be labeled and left for your future convenience.
- Brush/roll/spray finishes
- Zero VOC and low odor paints
- Wallpaper removal
- Drywall/plaster repair, i.e. stress cracks, holes, nail pops
- Drywall replacement
- Custom color matching
- Color consultation
- All floors and furniture will be covered and protected
- Timeline for efficient completion of project