Exterior Painting & Repair
What to Expect
- Surfaces to be painted will be thoroughly pressure washed and cleaned.
- Mold and mildew will be treated and killed to prevent premature paint failure.
- All loose, peeling or flaking paint will be scraped off. All holes, cracks and uneven areas will be patched, sanded and finished to match the existing surfaces.
- The proper primers will be applied to all bare wood and metal to ensure proper adhesion of the new paint and to prevent future peeling.
- Any loose caulking will be removed and replaced. Any open gaps will be filled with new caulking to prevent rain water from penetrating and for a more finished look.
- Only top quality materials will be used. Quality materials give the best results and last longer.
- The work will be done in a neat and professional manner by skilled painters who are polite, friendly, and work efficiently.
- All excess paint will be removed from windows or other affected areas and the premises will be cleaned and left tidy.
- Power Washing
- Siding/Wood replacement
- Scraping of existing peeled/failed paint to ensure a properly prepped surface
- Re-Caulking of all deteriorating caulk lines
- Brush/Roll/Spray finishes
- Concrete staining
- Spraying of aluminum and vinyl siding